Facebook-integrated career site Identified announced a $21 million Series B round of financing and three new hires today, including a director of product.
A number of other Facebook platform companies also made recent hires, according to LinkedIn. If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into our next post.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Ian Brillembourg, Director of Product — formerly worked at Zynga, Microsoft Game Studios, Activision, and Procter & Gamble
- Chintan Rita, Front End Engineer — former software engineer at Yahoo
- Daniel Mease, Front-End Engineer — former engineer at Nokia, Avvenu, and Copart
- Sherri Takahara, Creative Director — former creative director at Saba
- Chris Morton, Account Executive — promoted from sales associate at Wildfire
- Michael Marzano, Success Manager — promoted from project manager at Buddy Media
- Erica Skurnik, Human Resources — former student at Vanderbilt University
- Charles Meynet, Engineering Intern — current student at Chapman University
- Joyce (Xiao) Guo, Account Manager — current student at University of Toronto
- Ben Johnston, Software Developer — former ruby on rails student at Dev Bootcamp
- Colin Miller, Sales Representative — former student at California State University-Long Beach
- Zach Miller, Intern — current student at University of Wisconsin
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.