Companies in the Facebook advertising and marketing ecosystem added a few people to product teams, but it was generally an uneventful week. If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s the list of hires:
- John Tawadros, President & COO – previously was the COO for iProspect.
- Kai Boyd, Head of Marketing and Product Management – formerly Head of Online Sales and Marketing at Telefonica O2.
- Nisha Toor, Project Manager.
- Zack Zucker, Project Manager – previously a Manager, Client Services/Project Manager at Turbo Social Media.
- Maxine Litre, Strategy and Special Projects Intern – formerly worked as an Assistant Project Coordinator at Stanford Office of Residential Education.
- David Capilla, Web Designer – formerly a Software Engineer of PHO at unit9.
- Justin Zollars, Ruby on Rails App Genius – formerly a Laboratory Coordinator at The College of Marin.
- Christian Byza, Account Manager – previously was an Associate Account Manager at Efficient Frontier.
- Gregory Furmanek, Software Engineer – formerly the owner of Elegant Software.
- Laurie Edwards, Senior Account Executive – previously the Managing Director at Meltwater Group.