Buddy Media made some big hires this week, hiring executive sales staffers in Asia and the United States, while other companies made some other sales and engineering hires.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into next week’s post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes directly from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Ken Mandel, Managing Director, Asia – formerly worked as Regional Vice President of Advertising Sales and Marketplace for Yahoo Asia Pacific.
- Carla Bourque, Senior Vice President, Western Region (U.S.) Sales – previously worked at Six Apart (acquired by SAY Media), Nielsen Online, Catalina Marketing, Jupiter Media Metrix, and SPINS (an ACNielsen partner).
- Amy Kalokerinos, Account Director – formerly an Account Executive at Salesforce.com.
- Gurrinder Kharbanda, Software Engineer – formerly worked as a Software Engineer/Marketing Analytics at Facebook.
- Marshall Zhang, University Marketing Associate – formerly a Mobile Application Developer Intern at Vanguard.
- David Hardy, Account Manager – formerly an Associate Account Manager at Efficient Frontier.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.