10 of my iPhone apps were updated in the past week. Updates 1MB or larger are noted in parentheses. You may note that some of the apps listed were on one of my booted apps list. They are shown as updated because they were unsynced with my iPhone rather that completely removed from my iTunes app library.
Apps that do not have comments in the list below indicates that the update is simply a bug fix release or an iPhone OS 3.x compatibility update with, perhaps, some bug fixes.
1. Bloomberg 2.9.78 (3m)
2. Echofon for Twitter 3.0.2 (1.9m) Improved performance. “Send a DM” menu for Tweet View
3. Epocrates 3.2 (7.9m) New clinical content
4. Flickr 1.1.1 (3.3m) Localized for French, German, Spanish, & Italian
5. Free Japanese WordPower 2.0.1 (6.7m)
6. LinkedIn 3.0.2 (1.7m)
7. Seafood Guide 2.0.2 (3.4m) Updated seafood watch recommendations. Three new “Best Choice” recommendations for species raised in the U.S. in closed systems
8. TuneWiki 0.3.2 (2.1m) “Now Playing” button moved to the botth row
9. Waze 1.6.0 (7.1m) Performance improvements
10. White Noise 3.5 (36.1m) New sound engine requires less memory & switches sound faster