Yesterday, min magazine presented its 2010 Editorial and Design Awards to winners across 37 different categories.
- Sports Illustrated – Best Online Single Article, Photo Journalism, Profile or Q&A
- Travel + Leisure – Photography Spread, Slideshows
- Esquire – Opinion/Commentary, Feature Article
- Real Simple – Magazine Design/Single Issue , Single Magazine Issue
- Fader – Single Magazine Issue
- Contracts – Single Issue
- Entertainment Weekly – Print/Online Coverage of a Single Topic
- Parents – Editorial Series or Special Section.
The ceremony also marked the induction of several great minds in the realms of editorial and design into min‘s E&D Hall of Fame: Glenda Bailey, Tina Brown, Graydon Carter, John Gallant, George Lois, Nancy Novogrod, Paige Rense Noland and Boyce Thompson.