- Fitness in Shape: Shape‘s Denise Brodey is getting the top job at Fitness, but has to stop at More until her non-compete clause expires.
- Burkle: Is there anything this guy isn’t involved in?
- ‘Bloggers are Generally About as Subtle as a Punch in the Stomach’: So says Marketwatch’s Jon Friedman in assessing Tony Snow‘s elevation to the White House’s press secretary post.
- Yanked: Little, Brown requests accused Harvard plagiarist’s book be pulled from bookshelves.
- Laguna Beach 3?: Time Inc.’s Real Simple takes a meeting at Montage Spa and Resort. Odd timing, considering companywide layoffs, says WWD.
Get Adweek's Digital & Technology Daily Newsletter in your Inbox
Today's top news for digital marketers