Mark your calendars: Mediabistro is holding its annual Mediabistro Circus, a conference about media and technology, on May 20, 2010 at New York City’s 92YTribeca. This year’s theme: “Visionaries and Provocateurs: Women in Media and Technology.”
This year’s speakers include:
• Alice McKown, executive director of marketing at Conde Nast Digital, on Social Media
• Lisa Hsia, senior vice president at Bravo Digital Media, on the Next Age of Broadcasting
• Susan Lyne, CEO at Gilt Groupe, on Taking a Fresh Approach
• Carol Smith, SVP, chief brand officer at ELLE Group, on Embracing Risk
• Brandon Holley, editor in chief, Yahoo! Shine, on Online Communities for Women
For a complete list of speakers and the agenda, check out the Mediabistro circus Web site.