Wanna meet Secretary of State Catherine Durant and President Garrett Walker? Well, here’s your chance.
House of Cards’ Jayne Atkinson and Michael Gill have teamed up with Charitybuzz to help support the DC-based nonprofit Running Start by auctioning off a once in a lifetime opportunity. The acting duo will join the winner of the auction and two friends for lunch, as well as a tour of where the show is filmed in Washington! Bidding will be open through April 6th.
Charitybuzz is also auctioning several other experiences with politicos, including:
- one-on-one dinner with Dee Dee Myers, consultant on The West Wing and the first female White House press secretary, in Los Angeles
- dinner with Former U.S. Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey in New York City
- lunch with Former U.S. Treasury Secretary Dr. Larry Summers and Dr. Elisa New in Boston
- lunch in DC with Jessica Grounds, Director of the Women’s Office at the Ready for Hillary PAC
- an Inside Look at Women’s Political Power in DC with Susannah Welford, President and founder of Running Start