Overdrive has announced that libraries can now add any of 1,700 eBooks from Houghton Mifflin to their digital collection. Available titles include:
- A large collection of Curious George books from beloved children’s author H.A. Rey.
- Caldecott Medal winning Grandfather’s Journey by Allen Say.
- More than 15 titles from award-winning author and stunning illustrator Steve Jenkins, including Actual Size and Biggest, Strongest, Fastest.
- Children’s classic character Mike Mulligan from Virginia Lee Burton.
- A collection of Philip Roth essentials including The Humbling, Nemesis, and Indigantion.
- L.A. Meyer’s bestselling children’s series Bloody Jack Adventures.
- Short story collection, Interpreter of Maladies, by Pulitzer Prize winner Jhumpa Lahiri.
And that just barely scratches the surface. overdrive partners with 11 thousand libraries in the US and around the world, and offers a selection of tens of thousands of eBooks from over a hundred publishers.