It’s a new week in the mobile hiring world, and seven different companies have brought on new faces, according to data from LinkedIn. Unlike last week, however, the past seven days have shown no new activity in terms of major executive hires.
We know there are many more mobile game and mobile social app developers who are actively growing, so if your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us here: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com. We’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s full list:
- Nick Douglas, Network Engineer Intern — Now a part of Big Fish Games, Douglas was previously an engineering intern at Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company.
- Rebekah Gebhardt, Customer Support Representative — Also now at Big Fish Games, Gebhardt was previously a server at Neighborhood Grills.
- Mathieu Puffet, 3D Artist — Joining Gameloft, Puffet was previously a freelance 3D artist at NeuroTV.
- Rajendra Prasad Thangellapally, Game Programmer — Also joining Gameloft, Thangellapally was previously a game programmer at 7Seas Technologies Limited.
- Alexandra Nichita, HR Assistant — Nichita was previously an external relations representative at AIESEC Cluj-Napoca.
- Glenn Allen Sapla, Game Developer — Now at Gameloft, Sapala was a junior Java web developer for Ivant Technologies.
- Matt Allen, 3D Artist — Allen was previously a 3D artist at Digital Embryo.
- Christian Wear, Games Developer —Wear was previously an AI programmer at IDF Global Department.
- Cucicov Dorin, Game Designer — Joining Gameloft, Dorin was a QA testing engineer at Cybercom Group.
- Hema Namburi, Assistant Manager — Now at InMobi, Namburi was previously an assistant manager for KPMG.
- Mina Ebrahimi-Qajar, Senior Staff Accountant — A new hire for Millenial Media, Ebrahimi-Qajar was an assurance associate at PwC.
- Marchelle A. Land, Technical Recruiter/HR Training Specialist — Now at Millenial Media, Land was previously a technical recruiter for AOL.
- Niel Drummond, Senior Software Developer — Joining Scoreloop this week, Drummond was previously a software engineer at Six Offene Systeme.