Hearst has promoted James Meigs, Patricia Haegele and Kate Kelly following its acquisition of Lagardere’s Hachette Filipacchi unit….J-school without a trust fund–yes or no….Vocus’s new digs have an arcade….and more….
- In Wake of Lagardere Deal, Hearst Promotes Three Execs (via Folio)
- Would you recommend j-school to a 20-something without a trust fund? (via Romenesko)
- A Tour of the New Vocus Office: It Has an Arcade! (via PRNewser)
- Follow the Leads: More Than Half of Marketers to Increase Inbound Efforts (via MinOnline)
- Groupon IPO Filing Counts 925 Editorial Staffers (via GalleyCat)
- AtlanticLIVE Gets an Editor-in-Chief (via FishbowlDC)
- Tiffany & Co. Launch Editorial Content (via FishbowlNY)