- NYT: Slots filled at HBO in wake of Albrecht scandal
- Forbes: Will Dow Jones union fight Murdoch bid by taking company private?
- NYO: Fortune‘s Serwer keeps poaching Portfolio
- Reuters: Network prime time ratings continue to fall
- Chicago Sun-Times: Shaw takes CNN to task
- NYP: Dunn done at Daily News?
- Publishing 2.0: When the Times discovers liveblogging, you know it’s become mainstream
Get Adweek's Digital & Technology Daily Newsletter in your Inbox
Today's top news for digital marketers