GyPSii, which operates a mobile social network with geo-tagging functionality, has upgraded its service with a slew of new features.
The enhancements include:
* A new & improved user interface for Windows Mobile.
* Extended contact invitation methods so members can now invite contacts through Outlook, Mozilla, Thunderbird, AOL, FastMail.FM, Gmail, GMX, Hotmail, Indiatimes, Mail.com, Yahoo, Facebook, Friendster, Hi5, LinkedIn and MySpace.
* Event feeds on member profiles and home pages.
* Comment feed subscriptions, which allows users to subscribe to comment feeds on GyPSii Places and member profiles.
* Mobile PlaceMe reminder, which e-mails members after they’ve carried out a PlaceMe using the GyPSii mobile platform so they can share it with friends or edit the content.
* Friend search filtering so users can view friends in order of when they joined GyPSii, their proximity and by alphabetical order.
Next up, the service will tackle mobile advertising, mobile maps, Cell ID and Wi-Fi positioning and support for additional devices, according to GyPSii CEO Dan Harple.