Forbes is expanding its podcast offerings with the launch of Forbes Podcasts, a name that is fairly self-explanatory.
The Forbes Podcasts network consists of 10 podcasts that focus on young, entrepreneurial women.
“Today if you see a woman with headphones, she is increasingly tuning in to a podcast with her listening options ranging from the oddly entertaining to the empowering,” said Forbes vp of its Women’s Digital Network, Christina Vuleta, in a statement. “We’re excited about the opportunity to bring new voices to podcasting and leverage the medium to help Millennials bring their own stories to life.”
Below are the new podcasts along with Forbes’ description of each. They’re all available on iTunes.
- Creating Espacios – Interviews with Self-Made Latinas Who Are Innovating in Their Spaces.
- The Failure Factor – Stories of Career Perseverance.
- Mentoring Moments – Women You May Never Meet Will Become Your Mentors.
- Two Inboxes – Interviews with the Side-Hustle Generation.
- Uncommon Ground – Hear from a Male and Female Guest From the Same Industry as They Discuss the Different Perspectives, Challenges and Unique Skills They Each Bring to the Table.
- And/And – How to Thrive at Your Family and Your Career, Together.
- The Limit Does Not Exist – A Podcast for People who Don’t Fit in Boxes.
- Well, Technically – A podcast about the Intersection of Technology and Everything Else.
- Hiding in the Bathroom and Other Unlikely Secrets of Success – Successful Entrepreneurs Share the Strategies and Tips You Won’t Learn in Business School.
- First 200 Days – Founder Stories about How to Build a Company.