Facebook appears to have made about 18 hires this week based on listings that have been removed from its careers page.
These jobs range from software engineering to data center procurement, design, recruitment and more.
Prior listings removed from Facebook’s careers page:
- Application Engineer, Infrastructure (New York)
- Software Engineer, Web Performance Engineering (New York)
- Software Engineer (London)
- Platform FP&A Manager (Menlo Park)
- Administrative Assistant – Contract (Dublin) (Dublin)
- Security Operations Engineer (Menlo Park)
- Salesforce Application Developer (Menlo Park)
- Compensation and Benefits Manger, Asia Pacific (Singapore)
- Recruiter – Contract (Dublin)
- Recruiting Coordinator – Contract (Dublin)
- Design Generalist (Menlo Park)
- Data Center Network Technician (Forest City)
- Manager, Network Engineering, DNE (Menlo Park)
- Decision Support Analyst (Menlo Park)
- Manager, Infrastructure Engineering (Menlo Park)
- Procurement Coordinator, Network Engineering (Menlo Park)
- Procurement Coordinator, Supply Chain Operations (Menlo Park)
- Manager, Custom Market Insights – NY (New York)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.