In the biggest hire this week, Facebook has brought on Mark D’Arcy of Time Warner to work as director of global creative solutions. D’Arcy was the president of Time Warner’s global media group and is set to join Facebook to work on developing partnerships with advertisers to market on the platform.
Elsewhere, it looks like the company has been beefing it up its recruiting staff, as several recruiting positions were removed from the Facebook Careers Page. Data Center positions at various sites were also removed from the Page, as well as several Fraud positions.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Niamh McDonald – now Sales Associate, formerly a Marketing Coordinator at Central Law Training Ireland.
- Leyla Khorasani – now a Sales Associate, previously an Account Manager at IT-Resurs.
- Burak Guzel – a Software Engineer, formerly did the same job at ICG.
- Daniel Spijker – now in Inside Sales Associate, formerly a Digital Marketing Manager at Sukar.com.
- Sygne Dorenburg – is now an Analyst-User Operations, previously a media designer at Rheinmaintv.
- Marion Beaufrère – now an Analyst-User Operations, formerly in public relations at Orange.
- Laura Dutton – now an Account Manager, formerly worked the same position at AOL.
- Jessica Bigarel – now in Product Marketing/Creative Production, formerly a Creative Producer at Google.
- Tom Wurmii – now System Administrator.
Recent departures, per LinkedIn:
- Anjuli Felix – former Recruiting Coordinator.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Data Center Technician (CA)
- Data Center Technician (Data Erad & Logistics CA)
- Data Center Technician (Data Erad & Logistics OR)
- Lead Technical Recruiter
- Recruiting Coordinator – Contract (Dublin)
- Recruiting Manager-Engineering
- Sr. Product Management Recruiter
- Workday Reporting Analyst – Contractor
- Law Enforcement Relations Lead, APAC (Singapore)
- Business Application Manager, Supply Chain Operations
- Electrical Engineer
- Operations Engineer (Dublin)
- Project Cost and Document Controller
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist D.C. – Contract
- Fraud Investigator
- Fraud Investigator (Austin)
- Fraud Investigator (Palo Alto)
- Analyst, User Operations – Hebrew (Dublin)
- Account Manager – Portuguese (Dublin)
- Analyst, Online Sales Operations (Austin)
- Market Researcher
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.