This week, the Washington Examiner is hiring an energy and environment reporter, as well as a data visualization specialist. Meanwhile, American Alliance of Museums is seeking a director of communications, and the Washington Free Beacon is on the hunt for a director of audience development. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Reporter, Energy and Environment Washington Examiner (Washington, DC)
- Data Visualization Specialist Washington Examiner (Washington, DC)
- Director, Communications American Alliance of Museums (Washington, DC)
- Director of Audience Development Washington Free Beacon (Washington, DC)
- Manager, Communications The Pew Charitable Trusts (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.