This week, U.S. News & World Report is hiring a consumer advice writer, as well as copy editor. Meanwhile, the American Bird Conservancy is seeking a director of public relations, and The Washington Times is on the hunt for a digital technology director. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Consumer Advice Writer U.S. News & World Report (Washington, DC)
- Copy Editor U.S. News & World Report (Washington, DC)
- Director of Public Relations American Bird Conservancy (Washington, DC)
- Digital Technology Director The Washington Times (Washington, DC)
- Communications Editor National Business Aviation Association (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.