This week, Smithsonian Magazine is hiring a staff reporter, while United States Institute of Peace needs a senior writer/editor. Industry Drive is seeking a senior editor, and AARP is on the hunt for a brand copywriter. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Staff Reporter Smithsonian Magazine (Washington, DC)
- Senior Writer/Editor United States Institute of Peace (Washington, DC)
- Senior Editor Industry Dive (Washington, DC)
- Brand Copywriter AARP (Washington, DC)
- Group Circulation Planning Manager National Geographic Society (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.