This week, NPR is hiring a vice president of business development, while Georgetown University needs a media writer. Oceana is seeking an editor/staff writer, and the Federal Reserve Board is on the hunt for a senior communications specialist. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Vice President, Business Development NPR (Washington, DC)
- Media Writer Georgetown University (Washington, DC)
- Editor/Staff Writer Oceana (Washington, DC)
- Senior Communications Specialist Federal Reserve Board (Washington, DC)
- Editor-in-Chief, National Journal Hotline Atlantic Media (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.