This week, Kiplinger.com is hiring a personal finance digital journalist, while Society for Science & the Public needs a media sales manager. American Academy of Nursing is seeking an event coordinator, and U.S. News & World Report is on the hunt for a consumer advice reporter. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Personal Finance Digital Journalist Kiplinger.com (Washington, DC)
- Media Sales Manager Society for Science & the Public (Washington, DC)
- Event Coordinator American Academy of Nursing (Washington, DC)
- Consumer Advice Reporter U.S. News & World Report (Washington, DC)
- Audience Acquisition Manager Manifest Digital (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.