This week, Greenpeace is hiring an online strategist, as well as a multimedia editor. Meanwhile, The Hill is seeking a campaign editor, and American University is on the hunt for a senior director of content and news. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Online Strategist Greenpeace (Washington, DC)
- Multimedia Editor Greenpeace (Washington, DC)
- Campaign Editor The Hill (Washington, DC)
- Senior Director, Content & News American University (Washington, DC)
- Digital Editor The Washington Examiner (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.