This week, American Legacy Foundation is hiring a brand manager, while Atlantic Media needs a product manager for The Atlantic Digital. World Wildlife Fund is seeking a communications director, and the U.S. Green Building Council is on the hunt for a media and communications specialist. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Brand Manager, Marketing American Legacy Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Product Manager, The Atlantic Digital Atlantic Media (Washington, DC)
- Communications Director, Food Goal World Wildlife Fund (Washington, DC)
- Media & Communications Specialist U.S. Green Building Council (Washington, DC)
- Director of Global Communications O’Melveny & Myers (Washington, DC)
Find more great DC jobs on the Mediabistro job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented media pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.