Former CNN host Daryn Kagan is now airing “good news” stories on her radio show in four markets….Sean Garrett, Twitter’s head of PR, is leaving without another job lined up….Twitter hasn’t announced a replacement…….CNN’s DC bureau is staffing up…….and more news from yesterday we couldn’t get to.
- Daryn Kagan Will See You on the Radio (via TVNewser)
- Twitter PR Head Leaves (via AllThingsD » Peter Kafka)
- CNN Staffing up in DC Bureau For Two Expanded Beats (via TVNewser)
- Matt Dornic Moves to CNN Digital PR (via TVNewser)
- Time Inc. Vet Named People Associate Publisher (via FishbowlNY)
- Tim Nolan Leaves JWT (via AgencySpy)