Bloomberg has made several promotions to its team. Details are below.
- Otis Bilodeau has been named global executive editor for TV. He previously served as executive editor for finance and investing.
- Christine Harper will succeed Bilodeau. She previously served as managing editor for finance.
- Alan Goldstein, currently overseeing the states and municipal finance team for the past year, will succeed Harper.
- Michael Shane, currently director of operations for Bloomberg Digital, becomes a managing editor. He’ll report to Josh Topolsky.
- Jared Sandberg has been named executive editor of Bloomberg.com. He will also report to Topolsky.
- Alec McCabe has been named head of podcasts for Bloomberg Radio. He most recently served as team leader for training in the Americas.
- Tim Coulter, currently an editor-at-large on Bloomberg’s London-based energy team, has been named a web senior editor.
- Winnie O’Kelley has been named global executive editor, covering legal, financial regulation and enforcement and market structure.
- Heather Smith has been named global managing editor for legal news. She most recently oversaw Bloomberg’s financial crime team in London.