Bertelsmann has closed its book clubs divisionpeople just aren’t buying backlisted titles at 20 for a buck anymore….ad agency Fallon sends a cryptic note about “adjustments” to staff…paid fall internships and more….
- In A Sign Of The Times, Bertelsmann Closes Its Book Clubs Division (via paidContent)
- Fallon Makes Some ‘Adjustments’ (via AgencySpy)
- Business Insider Is Hiring Paid Fall Interns! (via SAI: Silicon Alley Insider)
- Print Journalism Grad Moonlights as Late Night TV Comic (via FishbowlLA)
- Groupon Hires Heavyweight To Run PR (via SAI: Silicon Alley Insider)
- 2K Games cuts ties with PR agency after Twitter gaffe (via PRWeek)
- The Atlantic Chooses Business Editor Close to Home (via FishbowlDC)