AOL boss Tim Armstrong doesn’t want to merge with Yahoo right now but isn’t ruling anything out….Tina Brown says that -1 + -1 = profit–Newsweek and The Daily Beast, which were both losing money when they merged, will be profitable in three years…media moves, ‘Hulu for Magazines’, and more….
- Armstrong: AOL Not Thinking About A Yahoo Merger – “Now”
- Tina Brown: Newsweek/The Daily Beast Will Be Profitable in Three Years
- Stephen Bohlinger Named Associate Publisher at Food Network Magazine
- The Daily Caller Loses Two Reporters
- AIA’s Architecture Billings Index Indicates an Industry Stumble, Drops Below 50 Once Again
- “Hulu For Magazines” Opens Its Android Newsstand