AOL CEO Tim Armstrong is thrilled that so many folks are down on content. It keeps competitors out, he says. (Right, because nobody else is doing anything related to content online). Meanwhile, Chris Ford, an ECD at O&M Sydney is leaving after 11 months, Corbett Daly has a new gig, and more…..
- “I love the fact that people think content isn’t a great business because it keeps [competitors] out” (via Silicon Alley Insider)
- Chris Ford’s Time at O&M Sydney Comes to an End (via AgencySpy)
- Daly Named Deputy Politics Editor for CBSNews.com (via FishbowlDC)
- Jaya Bohlmann leaves PR spot at Sodexo (via PRWeek)
- Roll Call Organizes Copy/Design Team (via FishbowlDC)
- Bloomberg journalists to “learn” how to use Facebook (via Talking Biz News)