Ever since the Facebook redesign launched, I’ve been hearing different things about what’s happening to Facebook applications. What’s really working well, and not so well, in the post-redesign Facebook Platform world?
Well, we’ve got good news for you. Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of AppData, a new resource for tracking what’s hot – and what’s not – on the Facebook Platform. AppData is the easiest way to track application traffic in the post-redesign Facebook world.
With AppData, you can:
- See which applications are gaining and losing the most traffic – every day
- See the leading applications and developers in any application category
- View historical traffic charts for over 44,000 Facebook applications
AppData was designed to be an easy to use resource for anyone interested in tracking application performance on the Facebook Platform. That being said, the site has a lot of room for growth and improvement, and we’d love to hear your feedback and suggestions for features and functionality that you’d like to see added. Please send your thoughts, suggestions, and feedback to mail AT appdata DOT com. AppData is still in very early beta, and (as long as Facebook lets us) we look forward to making the site increasingly valuable to you in the future.
Below, you’ll find a brief tour of AppData features. But finally, we’d like to extend a special word of thanks to social ad network AdParlor for their support as Charter Sponsor for AppData. AdParlor CEO Hussein Fazal also discusses some case studies of AdParlor’s recent work on his personal blog, Social Network Advertising.
Here’s a look at what you’ll find on AppData:
1. Facebook Application and Developer Traffic Leaderboards – For Any Application Category
2. Top Application Gainers and Losers – Every Day
3. Historical Traffic Charts – For Over 44,000 Facebook Applications
(By the way – as of yesterday there is a new #1 application on the Facebook Platform by monthly users – Causes!)
That’s it for now! We look forward to hearing your thoughts. See more at AppData.com.