Wednesday is the Fourth of July, perhaps the best American holiday for watching fireworks. To help you celebrate early, we’ve put together a list of 5 apps you can use to make a fireworks display on your phone or tablet.
Below, we’ve listed the apps, along with descriptions and links to their listings. We’ve included iOS and Android apps that can be downloaded at Google Play, Amazon’s Appstore and Apple’s App Store.
1. iLoveFireworks: “With iLoveFireworks, you can create beautiful fireworks display by easy tap operation! Touch on the screen, you immediately see breath taking fireworks in 3D graphics and real sounds. Even 2 years old kids can enjoy iLoveFireworks!”
2. Fireworks Arcade: “Fireworks Arcade is a fun-filled app for all ages, and a showcase app for multi-touch and graphics. Tap or drag to create brilliant displays of light and sound. Compete or relax in one of several game modes. Paint art with firework shapes. Or just watch a generated show. How you play is up to you, so get creative.”
3. Fireworks: “Live Wallpaper Fireworks. Auto fire. Supported sound! Touch screen to fire more fireworks! Disbale the sound if there is a phone call coming. No more floating AD on the screen!”
4. Fireworks Live Wallpaper: “A live wallpaper that shoots off fireworks of all different colors. Tap the screen to launch a firework toward your finger.”
5. Fireworks HD: “High-Definition fireworks and no advertisements. Touch sensitivity has been specifically designed around the needs of babies and toddlers. The phone or tablet can be held by the child with their fingers on top of the screen and their other touches will still function.”