AdweekMedia sibling The Hollywood Reporter today relaunched THR.com with a new look, fresh content and enhanced tools.
• "Industry Tools" lists the films and TV shows that are in pre-production, as well as Hollywood directories.
• A new column, "The Business," is dedicated to the dollars and deals that affect Hollywood.
• A section for "Castings" features the roles that are up for grabs, and the actors who have earned their parts.
• A new "Style" section has been added for fashion's own fierce spotlight in entertainment.
• Weekly box office and TV ratings charts.
THR.com has had a streak of breaking news stories. This swift reporting has contributed to a rapid rise in traffic, with recent comScore numbers soaring. For the month of September, THR.com leads the industry with approximately 2.3 million unique visitors.
The redesign of THR's print publication debuts Nov. 3.