Get the Technology Today newsletter:
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- MTV Launches Ariana Grande's New Album With a Little Help From Twitter
- Taco Bell Debuts Dollar Cravings Menu
- UGG's Tween-Targeting Mobile Campaign Nets 17 Million Views
- Uber Hires Former Obama Adviser David Plouffe to Fight 'Big Taxi'
- Islamic State Militants Exploit Digital Services to Disseminate Video of Apparent Murder
- Condé Nast Sells Fairchild Fashion Media to Penske
- DreamWorks Markets Lassie as Merchandising Star
- Leaked Screenshots Reveal Upcoming YouTube Music Service
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- W+K Develops a Series of Underwater Apps for Sony's Waterproof Phone
- Ad of the Day: Craig Robinson Croons Love Ballads to Verizon FiOS in Mock Infomercial
- Why Tim Hortons Totally Blacked Out This Location in a Small Quebec Town
- Newcastle Asks for Fan Photos, Which It Promises to Photoshop Poorly Into Terrible Ads
- What Did TV CEOs Tell Investors About the Weak Ad Market?