- Facebook Is Letting Marketers Link Canvas Ads and Include 360-Degree Video
- Facebook Regrets Not Going Public Sooner With Video Metrics Miscalculations
- Advertising, Hollywood Have the Power to Change How People See Women
- Why McDonald's Will Create 5,000 Pieces of Marketing Content This Year
- Waze Is Now Offering Native-Style Ads That Put Users in the Driver's Seat
- Why This NBA Champion Thinks Esports Stars 'Are the Next Generation of Athletes'
- CSO Imran Khan Explains Snapchat’s Rebrand to Snap Inc.
- How This 'Shark Tank' Entrepreneur Reaps Rewards From Nontech, Unsexy Startups
- Audi Made One Hell of an Entertaining Ad for Tonight's Debate That Everyone Will Love
- Tecate Will Ambush Tonight's Debate With This Trump-Mocking Ad About Building a 'Beer Wall'
- Google's 4 New Advertising Moves Collectively Take Direct Aim at TV Budgets
- Google Wants to Make Mobile, Video and Programmatic 'Revolutions' Blasé by 2020
- How Nielsen Is Shedding Old Perceptions, and Building New Businesses
- Parents Will Love This Sweet, Heartbreaking Ikea Ad With a Kid Picking Out Furniture
- Why UFC's New York City Debut Is Such a Big Deal, and How Brands Are Cashing In
- Ad of the Day: Bad Customer Service Brings Down a Secret Agent in Adobe's New Comedy