- Mountain Dew Gets 3,500 Phone Calls From Click-to-Call Tweet
- Malaysia Airlines Might Rebrand in Wake of Tragedies
- Branded Video Drives Budweiser's Latest Push for Made in America
- Is Facebook's Bolt Teaser the Start of App Ads on Instagram?
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Poster Upsets Fans With 9/11 Imagery
- Y&R Canada President and CEO Chris Jordan Resigns After 12 Years
- Zillow Pays $3.5 Billion for Trulia
- The Hill Names Bob Cusack as Editor in Chief
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- These 5 Dynamic Duos Are Nailing Digital Marketing
- Oh, Snap! Slim Jim Brings Back Famous Old Tagline, With a Modern Twist
- Real-Time Marketing Isn't Just About Twitter
- Ad of the Day: Shifting Gears, Smart Makes the Biggest City Car Ever
- BuzzFeed Video Is Trying to Change the Definition of Branded Content
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?