Like saplings turning to face the sun for sustenance, so at this time of year do marketers and advertisers—especially when there are no big sporting events such as 2012's Olympics to pad out the creative briefs. But surely you can't just show Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, armies of attractive models and a handful of goats having fun in the sun? Or can you? Tim Nudd rounds up this year's seasonal shills.
The Top Ads of Summer 2013 [Video]A roundup of the hottest spots this season
- Corporate Communications Assistant WME Beverly Hills, CA
- Project Manager - Creative RF|Binder New York, NY
- Lead Web Designer Editorial Projects in Education Washington, DC
- Custom Media Editor Northstar Travel Media Secaucus, NJ
- Associate Marketing Manager, Audience Development Time Inc. New York, NY