Like saplings turning to face the sun for sustenance, so at this time of year do marketers and advertisers—especially when there are no big sporting events such as 2012's Olympics to pad out the creative briefs. But surely you can't just show Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, armies of attractive models and a handful of goats having fun in the sun? Or can you? Tim Nudd rounds up this year's seasonal shills.
The Top Ads of Summer 2013 [Video]A roundup of the hottest spots this season
- Sr. Writer/Editor - University Relations-15001769 Tufts University Medford, MA
- Director, Media Relations BMC Communications New York, NY
- Associate Producer for Sponsorship Programs Spike TV/Spike.com New York, NY
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager NYC Communications Firm New York, NY
- Audience Development Manager Rubber & Plastics News Detroit, MI