Like saplings turning to face the sun for sustenance, so at this time of year do marketers and advertisers—especially when there are no big sporting events such as 2012's Olympics to pad out the creative briefs. But surely you can't just show Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, armies of attractive models and a handful of goats having fun in the sun? Or can you? Tim Nudd rounds up this year's seasonal shills.
The Top Ads of Summer 2013 [Video]A roundup of the hottest spots this season
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York