Like saplings turning to face the sun for sustenance, so at this time of year do marketers and advertisers—especially when there are no big sporting events such as 2012's Olympics to pad out the creative briefs. But surely you can't just show Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, armies of attractive models and a handful of goats having fun in the sun? Or can you? Tim Nudd rounds up this year's seasonal shills.
The Top Ads of Summer 2013 [Video]A roundup of the hottest spots this season
- Video Assistant Broadway Across America New York City, New York (US)
- Advertising and Editorial Coordinator Confidential Yardley, PA
- Media Sales Executive Davler Media Group New York City, New York
- Professional Account Manager – Healthcare Public Relations Pascale Communications, LLC Virtual/Work from home
- Senior Publicist/Account Supervisor J Public Relations INC. New York City, New York