Like saplings turning to face the sun for sustenance, so at this time of year do marketers and advertisers—especially when there are no big sporting events such as 2012's Olympics to pad out the creative briefs. But surely you can't just show Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, armies of attractive models and a handful of goats having fun in the sun? Or can you? Tim Nudd rounds up this year's seasonal shills.
The Top Ads of Summer 2013 [Video]A roundup of the hottest spots this season
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- Sales Account Executive Creative Circle Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US)
- Sales Account Executive Bilingual Creative Circle Miami, Florida (US)
- Sales Account Executive Creative Circle Dallas, Texas
- Creative Services Recruiter Creative Circle Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US)