Who (L. to r.) Joe Perello, co-founder and managing partner; Doug Spitzer, partner and CCO; Arie Kovant, co-founder and managing partner
What Full-service agency
Where New York office
While most of the ad world relaxed during the holidays, Catch New York executives kept tabs on their lightning-quick office renovation—after all, growing a startup doesn’t pause for yuletide revelry. The three-year-old agency had to get outfitted for its data science practice (launched in February), a major part of its plan to grow revenue to $10 million this year. The shop has gone from six to 35 employees in a matter of months, boosting Web, mobile and video marketing for clients including Loews hotels, Hewlett-Packard and first lady Michelle Obama. If the data initiative goes as planned, the end of 2014 could mean moving to new digs altogether—and perhaps a bit more time to cheer with some eggnog.
This Startup Agency Counts Michelle Obama Among Its ClientsCatch New York rapidly grows from 6 employees to 35
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York