Who (From left) Xavier Facon, chief technical officer and founder; Tom Jones, chief revenue officer; Stacey Hafers, chief financial officer; and Jason Young, chief executive officer
What Mobile ad-tech provider
Where New York office
Since launching in 2002, Crisp Media has been on a mission to convert Sunday circular promos to location-based mobile advertisers that change on the fly with personalized products. The New York-based mobile tech player has evolved from building rich media ads to developing hyperlocal mobile promos aimed at tracking the entire path to purchase for clients like Unilever, Walmart, McDonald’s, American Express and Chrysler. “We believe there’s a huge opportunity in the combination of mobile, digital and shopper marketing programming,” said CEO Jason Young. The tactic is paying off—Crisp’s revenue has grown 50 percent in each of the last two years. When they’re not looking for the next slam dunk in mobile, employees blow off steam shooting hoops at the office’s Pop-a-Shot basketball game.
This Shop Turns Sunday Circulars Into Hyperlocal Mobile AdsCrisp Media does it for the likes of Walmart and McDonald’s
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York