Who Justin Lefkovitch, founder and CEO
What Experiential music marketing firm
Where Santa Monica, Calif.
In marketing, the relationship among brands, bands and fans can be tricky. Brands want to appropriate artists’ “cool” factor, artists want exposure, and fans want authenticity. That’s where Mirrored Media comes in. The experiential music marketing firm links brands (or their agencies) with up-and-coming acts to create interactive campaigns that seem organic, not contrived. Take last year’s campaign for the Acura ILX. To enhance the brand’s image among millennials, Mirrored partnered Acura with indie band Metric on a series of sponsored concerts, a listening party and even a music video. In turn, Metric introduced its new album, Synthetica, to a wider audience. “In every one of our campaigns, the brand has walked away with explosive results, whether that be market penetration, social media exposure, or changing the perception of the brand among the target demographic,” said CEO and founder Justin Lefkovitch.
This Music Marketing Firm Mixes Brands, Bands and FansHow do you create campaigns that seem organic, not contrived?
- Media Reporter Advertising Age New York, NY
- Integrated Account Executive TMC Norwalk, CT
- Salesforce Marketing Automation Technologist Crain Detroit, MI
- Real Estate Sales Associate Washingtonian Magazine Washington, DC
- Analyst, Inventory & Yield, Ad Product, Revenue and Sales Operations Condé Nast New York, NY