- Facebook Is Letting Marketers Link Canvas Ads and Include 360-Degree Video
- CSO Imran Khan Explains Snapchat’s Rebrand to Snap Inc.
- Why McDonald's Will Create 5,000 Pieces of Marketing Content This Year
- What Stephen Colbert Has in Store for Tonight's Late Show Post-Debate Live Episode
- Waze Is Now Offering Native-Style Ads That Put Users in the Driver's Seat
- Why This NBA Champion Thinks Esports Stars 'Are the Next Generation of Athletes'
- How This 'Shark Tank' Entrepreneur Reaps Rewards From Nontech, Unsexy Startups
- Why Live Video Is Now a Must-Buy for Marketers and Brands
- Audi Made One Hell of an Entertaining Ad for Tonight's Debate That Everyone Will Love
- Tecate Will Ambush Tonight's Debate With This Trump-Mocking Ad About Building a 'Beer Wall'
- How Nielsen Is Shedding Old Perceptions, and Building New Businesses
- Google Wants to Make Mobile, Video and Programmatic 'Revolutions' Blasé by 2020
- Google's 4 New Advertising Moves Collectively Take Direct Aim at TV Budgets
- Why UFC's New York City Debut Is Such a Big Deal, and How Brands Are Cashing In
- Parents Will Love This Sweet, Heartbreaking Ikea Ad With a Kid Picking Out Furniture
- Infographic: Latest Twitter Study Sheds Light on Just How Well Video Is Doing