- Here's What Snap Inc.'s Spectacles Could Mean for Brands and Creators
- IBM Watson and The Weather Company Are Ready to Launch Their First Cognitive Ads
- Facebook Is Letting Marketers Link Canvas Ads and Include 360-Degree Video
- McDonald's Is Creating 5,000 Pieces of Marketing Content This Year. Here's Why
- How the Unlikely Alliance of Ovation's 'Versailles' and Fiat Benefits Both Brands
- Clio Lifetime Achievement Award Winner Wants to See More Diversity in the Industry
- Here’s What Really Matters When It Comes to Political Digital Video Campaigns
- The Billy Bookcase Stands for Everything That's Great (and Frustrating) About Ikea
- Audi Made One Hell of an Entertaining Ad for Tonight's Debate That Everyone Will Love
- McCann Created an Escort Service That Had a Macabre Surprise for Anyone Who Tried It
- The Stars of Will & Grace Just Reunited for a Hilarious Pitch to Get You to Vote for Hillary
- Parents Will Love This Sweet, Heartbreaking Ikea Ad With a Kid Picking Out Furniture
- How Nielsen Is Shedding Old Perceptions, and Building New Businesses
- Ad of the Day: Bad Customer Service Brings Down a Secret Agent in Adobe's New Comedy
- Tecate Will Ambush Tonight's Debate With This Trump-Mocking Ad About Building a 'Beer Wall'
- CSO Imran Khan Explains Snapchat’s Rebrand to Snap Inc.