- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Ad for 5,000-Case Limited-Edition Beer Will Disappear After 5,000 Views
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
McCann Worldgroup includes eight different marketing communications companies all delivering skills strategically essential to their clients' growth. McCann Erickson, the world's largest advertising agency network; MRM, which focuses on digital communications and customer relationship management; Momentum, specialists in event marketing and promotion; McCann Health, which handles medical/pharmaceutical communications; Craft Worldwide, a global production services provider; UM, a leading global media management company; Weber Shandwick, one of the world's largest public relations firms; and FutureBrand, a brand consulting and design company.