- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- How KitchenAid Gave Us the World’s Coolest Mixer
- Nikola Tesla Takes Down Silicon Valley VCs, but Will It Get Him a Statue?
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
McCann Worldgroup includes eight different marketing communications companies all delivering skills strategically essential to their clients' growth. McCann Erickson, the world's largest advertising agency network; MRM, which focuses on digital communications and customer relationship management; Momentum, specialists in event marketing and promotion; McCann Health, which handles medical/pharmaceutical communications; Craft Worldwide, a global production services provider; UM, a leading global media management company; Weber Shandwick, one of the world's largest public relations firms; and FutureBrand, a brand consulting and design company.