Who Matt Fischer (l.), president and chief creative officer; Greg Livingston, partner and chief development officer
What Full-service agency
While agency startups typically showcase one or two digital specialties at their launch, Curiosity Advertising was more ambitious. It burst onto the scene three years ago with multiple offerings, including traditional (TV, radio, print and out of home), product packaging, interactive design and social media marketing. Thanks to the multitiered approach, it has landed work for hometown giant Procter & Gamble, as well as Disney Parks & Resorts, Isotoner and Perfetti Van Melle. Led by Fischer and Livingston, the Queen City shop has boosted staff to 37 from just a handful as it expands into branded content and social insights.
This Cincinnati Agency Doesn’t Shy Away From Traditional WorkCuriosity Advertising is expanding its digital disciplines
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York