Since Adweek launched, there has been at least one culture-defining ad per year. Some won Lions and Clios, some became legendary for their own reasons, and some of them are in our compilation above. Feel free to let us know what others we should have included in our 35 for 35.
35 Ads in 35 Years for Adweek's 35th Birthday [Video]The glorious, notorious and everything in between
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida