Who J. Paul Anderson, regional vp; Andrew Martin, president, North America; Sandi LiSanti, director of finance and operations
What Digital agency
Where Kirkland, Wash., offices
Rooted in public relations, 25-year-old Metia has blossomed into a full-fledged digital shop, attracting customers like Microsoft, Amazon and AT&T. For Microsoft, Metia designed an initiative that entailed a smart, location-wired Web platform for government workers worldwide. The platform helps public-sector employees get ideas about how to use technology to improve their communities. The public sector is increasingly looking for digital solutions to improve their customer service, said Metia president Andrew Martin. Anyone who has endured long lines at the DMV will no doubt root for Martin & Co.’s continued progress.
Photo: John Keatley
This Agency Aims to Make Your Next Trip to the DMV Less PainfulMetia has digital solutions for the public sector
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York