Who J. Paul Anderson, regional vp; Andrew Martin, president, North America; Sandi LiSanti, director of finance and operations
What Digital agency
Where Kirkland, Wash., offices
Rooted in public relations, 25-year-old Metia has blossomed into a full-fledged digital shop, attracting customers like Microsoft, Amazon and AT&T. For Microsoft, Metia designed an initiative that entailed a smart, location-wired Web platform for government workers worldwide. The platform helps public-sector employees get ideas about how to use technology to improve their communities. The public sector is increasingly looking for digital solutions to improve their customer service, said Metia president Andrew Martin. Anyone who has endured long lines at the DMV will no doubt root for Martin & Co.’s continued progress.
Photo: John Keatley
This Agency Aims to Make Your Next Trip to the DMV Less PainfulMetia has digital solutions for the public sector
- Digital Sales Planner, Fashionista Fashionista 10012, New York City
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA