Along with two picks from the steady stream of holiday fare, this week's top commercials embrace the imperfect human body and perfect the art of the selfie.
From uplifting to chuckle-inducing, there's something in this week's top picks for everyone. Which was the best spot? Vote below. And if your favorite isn't here, be sure to tell us in the comments.
UPDATE: And the winner, in a landslide, is Pro Infirmis.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Vilified World Cup Brands Should Wonder if FIFA Sponsorship Is Worth the Trouble
- Some New Fall Shows Might Not Stand a Chance Because of Bad Time Slots
- The Duggars’ TLC Future Increasingly in Doubt as Advertisers Flee
- 'Married' Star Judy Greer Won't Get Sucked Into TV Binge-Watching
- IMM Uses a Data-Driven Approach to Hone Its Creative for Clients
- Why Tabasco Is the Kick-Ass Condiment That's Been Making People Sweat for 147 Years
- In New Campaign Store, Hillary Clinton Softens Image With Pantsuit T-Shirt
- New Whitney Museum Wants to Fit Into Its Neighborhood
- These Are the Digital Trends Everyone in Tech and Advertising Needs to Know
- Ad of the Day: Scrabble Tells a Delightful Love Story Entirely in Anagrams
- Colonel Sanders Just Took Over KFC's Twitter, and He's Amusingly Terrible at It
- This Household Cleaning Brand Has the World's Most Immaculate Twitter Feed
- This Browser Extension Replaces Boring Old Preroll With the World's Best Ads
- Robert Scoble's 22 Tips for Better Facebook Engagement
- Nikon Strapped a Camera to This Dog's Heart and Took Photos When He Got Excited
- Here Are the Top 100 Brands in the World