Along with two picks from the steady stream of holiday fare, this week's top commercials embrace the imperfect human body and perfect the art of the selfie.
From uplifting to chuckle-inducing, there's something in this week's top picks for everyone. Which was the best spot? Vote below. And if your favorite isn't here, be sure to tell us in the comments.
UPDATE: And the winner, in a landslide, is Pro Infirmis.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- JCPenney Reviews Its Media Business After More Than a Decade With OMD
- Honey Boo Boo Show Canceled Over Mom's Reported Relationship With Sex Offender
- Ello Assures It Won't Sell Ads (But That Doesn't Mean It Won't Make Money)
- 33% of Users Discard Their Wearables in Disappointment
- Telefónica Shifts O2 Global Media Account to Havas Without Review
- Facebook Departs From Real-Name Policy to Allow Privacy in Rooms
- Alibaba Is in Talks With U.S. Movie Studios to Stream in China
- Are These Ads Prejudiced Against Car Dealers?
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Everything You Hate About Advertising Comes to Video With the Onion-Like 'Advertising Insider!'
- Air New Zealand Gets More Epic Than Ever With Its Newest Middle-Earth Safety Video
- Here Are 10 Must-See Stats From This Week in Digital Marketing
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls