Along with two picks from the steady stream of holiday fare, this week's top commercials embrace the imperfect human body and perfect the art of the selfie.
From uplifting to chuckle-inducing, there's something in this week's top picks for everyone. Which was the best spot? Vote below. And if your favorite isn't here, be sure to tell us in the comments.
UPDATE: And the winner, in a landslide, is Pro Infirmis.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Patrón Picks a New Lead Agency
- Why 'Captain America' and 'Katniss' Are Most Likely to Flirt This Halloween
- IBM's Business Clients Are Getting More Twitter Data
- WPP Reports Q3 Revenue Growth of 3%
- AOL Gives Advertisers an Alternative to Facebook's People-Based Marketing
- Top 10 Web Video Series: Brutally Honest Look at the Latest X-Men Movie
- Top 10 Branded Videos: Air New Zealand Enlists The Hobbit for In-Flight Safety Video, Again
- State Street Global Advisors Names New Creative Agency
- What Makes a Great Creative Director? Here's How 10 of Them Answered That Question
- This Outfit Designed to Help Change Clothes in Public Is at 2,000% of Its Kickstarter Goal
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- As of Halloween, This Season's TV Ratings Are So Low It's Scary
- The Best Video Ever About the Sheeplike Insanity of Real-Time Marketing
- Ad of the Day: A Beautiful Airline Spot Celebrates the Sibling Cities of New York and Paris
- 1960s Adman Makes a Hilarious and Obscene Visit to a Modern Agency (NSFW)
- Real Beauty? Nah, Victoria's Secret Would Rather Celebrate the 'Perfect Body'