Along with two picks from the steady stream of holiday fare, this week's top commercials embrace the imperfect human body and perfect the art of the selfie.
From uplifting to chuckle-inducing, there's something in this week's top picks for everyone. Which was the best spot? Vote below. And if your favorite isn't here, be sure to tell us in the comments.
UPDATE: And the winner, in a landslide, is Pro Infirmis.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Top 10 Branded Videos: Air New Zealand Enlists The Hobbit for In-Flight Safety Video, Again
- Brand of the Day: Petco Picks the Year's Cutest Pet Costume for Halloween
- Instagram's Video Ads Are Finally Live, and Here Are 4 From Major Brands
- Self Makes 2 Key Hires as It Continues Its Reinvention
- OppenheimerFunds' Search for an Agency Takes an Unusual Turn
- Ghouls Rule in This Week's Nielsen TV Twitter Ratings
- Taco Bell Explains Its Social Media Blackout and How It Lit Up Mobile Orders Within Hours
- Could Alibaba Rescue Apple Pay?
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- Real Beauty? Nah, Victoria's Secret Would Rather Celebrate the 'Perfect Body'
- Here Is the Video of Jerome Jarre's In-Flight Antics That Almost Got Him Arrested
- Jim Carrey Mercilessly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey's Lincoln Ads on SNL
- Ad of the Day: Sofia Coppola Directs 4 Oddly Charming Holiday Spots for Gap
- Netflix's Fun Outdoor Ads Use 100 Awesome GIFs From Shows and Movies
- 'Dumb Ways to Die' Returns With a Trick-or-Treat Halloween Special
- And Here Is Nike's Grand, Gritty Salute to LeBron James and His Return to Cleveland