Along with two picks from the steady stream of holiday fare, this week's top commercials embrace the imperfect human body and perfect the art of the selfie.
From uplifting to chuckle-inducing, there's something in this week's top picks for everyone. Which was the best spot? Vote below. And if your favorite isn't here, be sure to tell us in the comments.
UPDATE: And the winner, in a landslide, is Pro Infirmis.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Fiat Chrysler Will Have 3 Ads in the Super Bowl
- Need a Valentine's Day Date? Match and Starbucks Have Plans for You
- Here Are the Week's Top Brands for Instagram Videos
- The Year's 10 Most Unforgettable Social Moments in Sports
- Here's E!'s Super Bowl Ad for The Royals
- Lindsay Lohan Will Star in Esurance's Super Bowl Ad, for Which She's Very Thankful in the Teaser
- This Year's Most High-Stakes Super Bowl Showdown Is YouTube vs. Facebook
- Unilever Consolidates Its Search Marketing Business
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- This Apocalyptic Super Bowl Ad for Mophie's Phone Chargers Features the Ultimate Cameo
- Can This Simple Card Game Tell You Exactly What Kind of Brand You Are?
- Ad of the Day: Mountain Dew's Kickstart Turns Dudes Into the Craziest Dancers
- Watch This Ad Agency Tell Its Staffers They Have to French Kiss Their Clients
- This Year's Craziest Super Bowl Ad Is From GrubHub and Stars an Angry Flying Burrito