Along with two picks from the steady stream of holiday fare, this week's top commercials embrace the imperfect human body and perfect the art of the selfie.
From uplifting to chuckle-inducing, there's something in this week's top picks for everyone. Which was the best spot? Vote below. And if your favorite isn't here, be sure to tell us in the comments.
UPDATE: And the winner, in a landslide, is Pro Infirmis.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Golden Corral Finds Its Lead Agency in Maine
- Snapchat Quietly Bought a Smartglass Startup Owned by the CEO's Friend
- Five Reasons Why Sony Should Still Release 'The Interview' Online
- 5 Ways Television Changed Dramatically in 2014
- Video Startup Revamps Space Contest After Virgin Galactic Crash
- Now That Cuba Is Fair Game, People Really Don't Want McDonald's and Starbucks to Ruin It
- A Year Out From Release, Star Wars Is Already Killing It in Social Media
- Ad of the Day: Samsung's Dreamy Holiday Ad Tells a Moving Fairy Tale on 74 Screens
- Sarah Koenig Buckles Under the Pressure of Serial's Final Episode in This Outstanding Parody
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- 14 Brilliant Outdoor Ads That Rocked the Real World in 2014
- The 13 Biggest Brand Fails of 2014
- Cards Against Humanity Got 30,000 People to Buy Actual Shit for $6 a Box on Black Friday
- Agency Pitches Christmas to a Focus Group, and Their Reaction Is Anything but Merry
- Hootsuite's Holiday Video Is 40 Minutes of an Owl Perched by a Roaring Fire
- 20 Creepy, Quirky and Funny Sponsored Gifs That Blew Up Tumblr in 2014