Along with two picks from the steady stream of holiday fare, this week's top commercials embrace the imperfect human body and perfect the art of the selfie.
From uplifting to chuckle-inducing, there's something in this week's top picks for everyone. Which was the best spot? Vote below. And if your favorite isn't here, be sure to tell us in the comments.
UPDATE: And the winner, in a landslide, is Pro Infirmis.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- How Pepsi Landed the Perfect Product Placement, Then Made It a Reality
- MetLife's $100 Million U.S. Media Consolidation Pays Off for MEC
- FIFA Suspends Embattled President Sepp Blatter and Several Top Officials
- Buyers Love Advanced TV, Even Though They Still Aren’t Quite Sure What It Is
- Here's Why New York Comic Con Has Become a Must-Attend Event for Brands
- The 5 Weirdest Things Brands Are Doing at New York Comic Con
- Carat Is the Big Winner in Mondelez Media Contest
- Will Scandal and Scrutiny Spell an End to DraftKings and FanDuel? Don't Bet on It
- Ad of the Day: Girls Become Professionals Ahead of Their Time in Barbie's Cool New Ad
- Kids Are Given Toy Cars That Can't Crash in This Amusingly Mean Mercedes-Benz Ad
- Your Life Should Be This Dreamy, Say 6 Beautiful New Ads for the Apple Watch
- Victoria's Secret Ignored the Anger Over This Photo, So a Facebook Fan Fixed It (NSFW)
- The Sad, Painful Life of Two Testicles Improves Dramatically in This Hilarious Underwear Ad
- Google Used Clickable Paper in Posters Asking People Which Nonprofits It Should Fund
- USA Today Used Facebook's New Emojis on Its Front-Page Stories, and It's Awkward
- Airbnb Offers the Ultimate Halloween Sleepover: A Night in the Paris Catacombs