Along with two picks from the steady stream of holiday fare, this week's top commercials embrace the imperfect human body and perfect the art of the selfie.
From uplifting to chuckle-inducing, there's something in this week's top picks for everyone. Which was the best spot? Vote below. And if your favorite isn't here, be sure to tell us in the comments.
UPDATE: And the winner, in a landslide, is Pro Infirmis.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- Fox Renews New Girl, The Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Connected Cars Intersecting With Wearable Tech: The New Mobile Marketing?
- 5 Startups Giving It Their Best at SXSW
- GoGo Takes Texting Into the Skies Over SXSW
- Drinking With H. Jon Benjamin and Eugene Mirman
- Another Big Shakeup in Atlantic Media's National Journal Group
- Dell, Pennzoil and 3M Execs Talk SXSW
- Incumbents Rule in Media Pitches for Mercedes and Brand USA
- Three Years Later, We Finally Have a Brutally Powerful Ad About the Crisis in Syria
- Finally, a Japanese Ad That's Both Surprising and Surprisingly Awesome
- A Woman's Day, Seen Through Glass, Ends Brutally in This Shocking Video
- Here's a Pretty Amazing Ad That Will Make You Feel Awful, Then Wonderful
- Chevy Was Right to Curb This Dog Ad, Even If Everyone Seems to Love It
- Agency Poaches Talent by Mailing Out Books With a Phone Hidden Inside
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 1-7
- Better Than the Real Thing? These Diet Coke Ads Are Absolutely About Drugs