Along with two picks from the steady stream of holiday fare, this week's top commercials embrace the imperfect human body and perfect the art of the selfie.
From uplifting to chuckle-inducing, there's something in this week's top picks for everyone. Which was the best spot? Vote below. And if your favorite isn't here, be sure to tell us in the comments.
UPDATE: And the winner, in a landslide, is Pro Infirmis.
Thanks for signing up! Check your inbox for a confirmation email.
- NFL Tops Jeter's Last Game in Twitter TV Ratings
- Shonda Rhimes Smashes It in TV Twitter Ratings
- Less Than Half of Snapchat’s Users Are in the U.S.
- 5 Things IAB's Randall Rothenberg Wants You to Know About Digital Advertising
- This Year's Most Popular Halloween Costumes Are (Surprise) Straight From the Multiplex
- Video Contest Will Send Winning Marketer Into Outer Space
- Dell, Mondelez, Allstate CMOs Play the Desert Island Game
- Dunkin' Donuts Wants to Take Loyalty Up a Notch With Mobile and Social
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- 4 Things Jessica Alba Wants You to Know About Her Booming Lifestyle Brand
- Brand of the Day: How Skype Uses Storytelling to Be the Most Human of Tech Companies
- Ad of the Day: Starbucks Tells Your Story, Not Its Own, in First Global Brand Campaign
- Why VW Is Bringing Back the Original Beetle. Sort of.
- How a Topless Mermaid Made the Starbucks Cup an Icon