Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
Homeland: it's about politics, it's about Islam, it's about baiting your viewers into swearing up and down that one thing is going on when it turns out to be an entirely different thing. This delighted some viewers, and it made others want to yell at the dog. The dog can't argue back. Argue with your family, silly.
- The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl 50
- The 5 Worst Ads of Super Bowl 50
- Watch T.J. Miller and the Shock Top Wedge Hilariously Review the Other Super Bowl Ads
- James Corden and Cindy Crawford Hilariously Recreated Her 1992 Pepsi Super Bowl Commercial
- Ad of the Day: Airbnb Pitches You a Fantasy Rental Home Right Out of The Jungle Book