Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
Homeland: it's about politics, it's about Islam, it's about baiting your viewers into swearing up and down that one thing is going on when it turns out to be an entirely different thing. This delighted some viewers, and it made others want to yell at the dog. The dog can't argue back. Argue with your family, silly.
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- This Ad for a Snorkeling Mask Is So Elegant, You Won't Want to Hit the Beach Without One
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016
- The Best Ad Strategy for Pokemon Go Might Not Be What You Think
- Adweek's Creative 100: Meet the Top Thinkers, Makers and Doers in Marketing and Media