Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
Homeland: it's about politics, it's about Islam, it's about baiting your viewers into swearing up and down that one thing is going on when it turns out to be an entirely different thing. This delighted some viewers, and it made others want to yell at the dog. The dog can't argue back. Argue with your family, silly.
- Ad of the Day: Ballerina Misty Copeland Stars in Jaw-Dropping Spot for Under Armour
- Why Did These $68 Shorts From Stitch Fix Show Up With a $24.97 Price Tag From Nordstrom Rack?
- P&G Wants to Shelve Up to 100 Brands
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: July 25-Aug. 1