Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
Homeland: it's about politics, it's about Islam, it's about baiting your viewers into swearing up and down that one thing is going on when it turns out to be an entirely different thing. This delighted some viewers, and it made others want to yell at the dog. The dog can't argue back. Argue with your family, silly.
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- YouTube Star Hannah Witton Gives Candid Advice About Sex in Durex Campaign
- Here's the Most Fascinating Slide From BuzzFeed's 2008 Pitch to Investors
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: April 17-24
- These Posh Videos Show You How to Pronounce Ogilvy & Mather 'Like a Lord'