Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
Homeland: it's about politics, it's about Islam, it's about baiting your viewers into swearing up and down that one thing is going on when it turns out to be an entirely different thing. This delighted some viewers, and it made others want to yell at the dog. The dog can't argue back. Argue with your family, silly.
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Inside 'The Next Rembrandt': How JWT Got a Computer to Paint Like the Old Master
- Meet the 30 Most Powerful Women in Sports
- How Russell Westbrook, NBA Renaissance Man, Is Redefining the Role of Spokesman
- Snapchat Launches a Colossal Expansion of Its Advertising, Ushering in a New Era for the App
- Infographic: Who Will Watch the Rio Olympics, and What Will They Buy?