Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
Homeland: it's about politics, it's about Islam, it's about baiting your viewers into swearing up and down that one thing is going on when it turns out to be an entirely different thing. This delighted some viewers, and it made others want to yell at the dog. The dog can't argue back. Argue with your family, silly.
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Re-creates Terminator 2's Bar Fight Scene for Video Game Ad
- Converse Blows Up Chuck II to Show Off the New Sneaker's Snazzy Insides
- Why These Agency Execs Went Through Hell to Get Naked in These Ads (SFW)
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers