Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
Homeland: it's about politics, it's about Islam, it's about baiting your viewers into swearing up and down that one thing is going on when it turns out to be an entirely different thing. This delighted some viewers, and it made others want to yell at the dog. The dog can't argue back. Argue with your family, silly.
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- This Target Store Just Got Trolled by Black Friday Ads With Hilariously Fake Deals
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- Watch People in Other Industries React Hilariously to Being Asked for Free Spec Work