Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
Homeland: it's about politics, it's about Islam, it's about baiting your viewers into swearing up and down that one thing is going on when it turns out to be an entirely different thing. This delighted some viewers, and it made others want to yell at the dog. The dog can't argue back. Argue with your family, silly.
- Ad of the Day: 'First Kiss' Director Gets to Second Base With 'Undress Me' Sequel (SFW)
- The 10 Most Viral Ads of 2014 (So Far)
- This Girl's Facebook Cover Photo Game Is Next Level Genius
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Has Made the Only Ad You Need to See This Fourth of July
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: July 4-11