Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
Homeland: it's about politics, it's about Islam, it's about baiting your viewers into swearing up and down that one thing is going on when it turns out to be an entirely different thing. This delighted some viewers, and it made others want to yell at the dog. The dog can't argue back. Argue with your family, silly.
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- How This Interactive Subway Ad Got Everybody Yawning, and Wanting Coffee
- Greatest Ad Ever on YouTube? These 20 Iconic Spots Are Fighting It Out
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: May 15-22
- Still Obsessing Over Millennials? Here Are 6 Rules for Reaching Generation Z