Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
Homeland: it's about politics, it's about Islam, it's about baiting your viewers into swearing up and down that one thing is going on when it turns out to be an entirely different thing. This delighted some viewers, and it made others want to yell at the dog. The dog can't argue back. Argue with your family, silly.
- This Restaurant Wants to Be the Worst Rated on Yelp, and the Reviews Are Indeed Hilarious
- This Map of the U.S. Shows the Most Googled Brand in Each State
- This Marketing Pro Practiced His Facebook Ad Targeting by Making His Roommate Completely Paranoid
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- How Tiffany’s Iconic Box Became the World’s Most Popular Package