Shows to Argue About Over Christmas LeftoversBecause you've already argued about everything else
Homeland: it's about politics, it's about Islam, it's about baiting your viewers into swearing up and down that one thing is going on when it turns out to be an entirely different thing. This delighted some viewers, and it made others want to yell at the dog. The dog can't argue back. Argue with your family, silly.
- Assistant Digital Project Manager Infobase Learning New York, NY
- Creative Media Strategist The New York Times New York, NY
- Product Manager U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Producer - Digital Media Discovery Communications Silver Spring, MD
- Product Manager, Digital Consumer Reports Yonkers, NY
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- Nike Makes One of the Fastest Ads Ever to Sell the Zoom Air Sneaker
- With CEO Miles Young Leaving Ogilvy, Will His Loyalists Follow Him Out?