Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Prime-time Lineup
Given the sorry state of broadcast, a victory in this category is a dubious distinction, on par with being voted the most handsome member of the Stones. While CBS is in second place in the 18-49 demo, it remains broadcast’s most reliable reach vehicle, averaging 11.7 million viewers per night through the first eight weeks of the season. While NBC is the only network to grow ratings YOY, CBS has bragging rights to two of the top new dramas (Vegas, Elementary) and broadcast TV’s highest-rated scripted show (The Big Bang Theory). NBC’s star will almost certainly dim once The Voice and Revolution go on hiatus, which should send still more GRPs to Black Rock.
- This Yogurt Brand Found a Clever Workaround to Get in Front of Pokemon Go Players
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- Dove's New Billboards Criticize the Way the Media Discusses Female Athletes' Looks
- Ad of the Day: Nike Gives Babies a Stirring Speech on Unfairness, Ambition and Triumph
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016