Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Prime-time Lineup
Given the sorry state of broadcast, a victory in this category is a dubious distinction, on par with being voted the most handsome member of the Stones. While CBS is in second place in the 18-49 demo, it remains broadcast’s most reliable reach vehicle, averaging 11.7 million viewers per night through the first eight weeks of the season. While NBC is the only network to grow ratings YOY, CBS has bragging rights to two of the top new dramas (Vegas, Elementary) and broadcast TV’s highest-rated scripted show (The Big Bang Theory). NBC’s star will almost certainly dim once The Voice and Revolution go on hiatus, which should send still more GRPs to Black Rock.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- Through VR, Häagen-Dazs Will Let You Fly (and Sympathize) With Imperiled Honey Bees
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- Modelo's Uplifting Homage to Rural Diversity Wins Adweek's First Grand Arc Award
- This Nut Brand Bought the Bluntest Front-Page Ad Reacting to Trump's Inauguration
- Ad of the Day: Lil Buck Defies Gravity in Apple's First Big TV Spot for Its AirPods