Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Prime-time Lineup
Given the sorry state of broadcast, a victory in this category is a dubious distinction, on par with being voted the most handsome member of the Stones. While CBS is in second place in the 18-49 demo, it remains broadcast’s most reliable reach vehicle, averaging 11.7 million viewers per night through the first eight weeks of the season. While NBC is the only network to grow ratings YOY, CBS has bragging rights to two of the top new dramas (Vegas, Elementary) and broadcast TV’s highest-rated scripted show (The Big Bang Theory). NBC’s star will almost certainly dim once The Voice and Revolution go on hiatus, which should send still more GRPs to Black Rock.
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'
- Burger King Creates Pre-Roll Ads That Share Your Hatred of Pre-Roll Ads
- President of Marc Jacobs Announces a Brand Event in the Creepiest Way Possible
- Ad of the Day: Kobe and Messi Trade Epic Selfies for Turkish Airlines