Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Prime-time Lineup
Given the sorry state of broadcast, a victory in this category is a dubious distinction, on par with being voted the most handsome member of the Stones. While CBS is in second place in the 18-49 demo, it remains broadcast’s most reliable reach vehicle, averaging 11.7 million viewers per night through the first eight weeks of the season. While NBC is the only network to grow ratings YOY, CBS has bragging rights to two of the top new dramas (Vegas, Elementary) and broadcast TV’s highest-rated scripted show (The Big Bang Theory). NBC’s star will almost certainly dim once The Voice and Revolution go on hiatus, which should send still more GRPs to Black Rock.
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- Under Armour Honors Misty Copeland With Hashtag That Led to a Car Full of Flowers
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio
- Nike Makes One of the Fastest Ads Ever to Sell the Zoom Air Sneaker