Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Prime-time Lineup
Given the sorry state of broadcast, a victory in this category is a dubious distinction, on par with being voted the most handsome member of the Stones. While CBS is in second place in the 18-49 demo, it remains broadcast’s most reliable reach vehicle, averaging 11.7 million viewers per night through the first eight weeks of the season. While NBC is the only network to grow ratings YOY, CBS has bragging rights to two of the top new dramas (Vegas, Elementary) and broadcast TV’s highest-rated scripted show (The Big Bang Theory). NBC’s star will almost certainly dim once The Voice and Revolution go on hiatus, which should send still more GRPs to Black Rock.
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- Even If You Hate Greenpeace and Love Lego, You Have to Admire This Gorgeous Attack Ad
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Slams iPhone Battery, but Are These Ads Losing Their Charge?
- Inside ESPN's Social Media War Room During the Most Tweeted Sporting Event Ever
- BMW Goes for a Spin on the World's Most Insane Racetrack: An Aircraft Carrier