Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Prime-time Lineup
Given the sorry state of broadcast, a victory in this category is a dubious distinction, on par with being voted the most handsome member of the Stones. While CBS is in second place in the 18-49 demo, it remains broadcast’s most reliable reach vehicle, averaging 11.7 million viewers per night through the first eight weeks of the season. While NBC is the only network to grow ratings YOY, CBS has bragging rights to two of the top new dramas (Vegas, Elementary) and broadcast TV’s highest-rated scripted show (The Big Bang Theory). NBC’s star will almost certainly dim once The Voice and Revolution go on hiatus, which should send still more GRPs to Black Rock.
- Leave It to a Laxative Brand to Make the Year's Most Uncomfortable Ad
- Japanese Toyota Ad With Dancing Gorilla Is So Preposterous, It's Actually Great
- Ad of the Day: Paris Hilton Is Back to Wash Cars and Sex-Eat Some Burgers
- Nike Packages Ultra-Flexible Sneakers in a Tiny Shoebox 1/3 of the Regular Size
- McDonald's Will Spend the Next 18 Months Rebranding