Hot List 2012: Television Winners
Best Reason to Watch TV Now
While it shares the dimensions of a standard sitcom, Louis C.K.’s idiosyncratic FX series is almost impossible to classify. A profoundly human meditation on what it’s like to be a sentient being in post-everything America—call it Portrait of the Artist as an Effed-Up Man—Louie may not be everyone’s cup of chamomile. But besides transforming what it means to make great comedy, the show is also turning the business model on its head. Foregoing the seven-figure budget of the average network sitcom in exchange for complete creative control, Louis C.K. has created what is essentially the first artisanal television program.
The Walking Dead
- Social Media Editor About.com New York, NY
- Associate Producer/Voice Over Artist Popsugar Culver City, CA
- Multimedia Coordinator Marist College Poughkeepsie, NY
- Campaign Finance and Lobbying Reporter Bloomberg Washington DC, DC
- Social Media Manager [COMM-42], ACLUF, Communications American Civil Liberties Union New York NY, NY
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Samsung Choreographs an Awesome Human Kaleidoscope for Its Gear S2 Watch
- Old Spice Pitchmen Wage a Battle for (Shirtless) Control of SportsCenter
- Infographic: When and Where Do Black Friday's Biggest Crowds Actually Hit?
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year