The Year in DigitalAcquisitions, elections, implosions and the natives got restless
The NewFronts Break Out
Several companies in the Web video world have held upfront-like events for years. But in 2012 nearly 20 put on dog and pony shows aimed at getting TV and digital buyers excited about the medium. Mission accomplished. YouTube rented out the Beacon in New York, inviting Jay-Z to perform. AOL gave away a car. While spending didn’t skyrocket overnight, the perception of Web video’s quality surely did.
- HelloFlo's Creative Team Is Back With an Ad About a 'Fitbit for Your Vag'
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram
- Ad of the Day: Check Out Geico's First Spots in a While Not Made by The Martin Agency
- As the Tech Industry Grows and Diversifies, Digital Agency Dress Codes Now Range 'From Hobo to GQ'
- Converse Blows Up Chuck II to Show Off the New Sneaker's Snazzy Insides