The World's Best Outdoor Ads, 2011-12All the Grand Prix and gold winners in the category from Cannes
- 1 of 46
Grand Prix: Coca-Cola
—Agency: Ogilvy, Shanghai, China
Jonathan Mak Long, the 20-year-old Hong Kong design student whose logo tribute to Steve Jobs rocketed around the world last year, earned an Outdoor Grand Prix for this Coke poster which Ogilvy Shanghai commissioned after seeing the Jobs image. The minimalist poster, playing off the iconic white Coke stripe on a red background, shows two outstretched hands holding a bottle of Coke.
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- These 5 Dynamic Duos Are Nailing Digital Marketing
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
- We Asked Agencies to Share Their Oddest Decorations, and They Did Not Disappoint