The World's Best Outdoor Ads, 2011-12All the Grand Prix and gold winners in the category from Cannes
- 1 of 46
Grand Prix: Coca-Cola
—Agency: Ogilvy, Shanghai, China
Jonathan Mak Long, the 20-year-old Hong Kong design student whose logo tribute to Steve Jobs rocketed around the world last year, earned an Outdoor Grand Prix for this Coke poster which Ogilvy Shanghai commissioned after seeing the Jobs image. The minimalist poster, playing off the iconic white Coke stripe on a red background, shows two outstretched hands holding a bottle of Coke.
- World's Greatest Dad Shows You How It's Done in Ad for Peanut Butter Cheerios
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in June
- Ad of the Day: Apple Feels the Love for the MacBook Air in Joyful 'Stickers' Spot
- Social Ranking Site Creates a New Battleground for Agency Egos