The World's Best Outdoor Ads, 2011-12All the Grand Prix and gold winners in the category from Cannes
- 1 of 46
Grand Prix: Coca-Cola
—Agency: Ogilvy, Shanghai, China
Jonathan Mak Long, the 20-year-old Hong Kong design student whose logo tribute to Steve Jobs rocketed around the world last year, earned an Outdoor Grand Prix for this Coke poster which Ogilvy Shanghai commissioned after seeing the Jobs image. The minimalist poster, playing off the iconic white Coke stripe on a red background, shows two outstretched hands holding a bottle of Coke.
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
- Ikea Renamed Products After Frequently Googled Problems That Those Products Solve
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- Facebook Just Owned Up to Misreporting Likes, Reactions and Shares to Brands
- Ad of the Day: Beats by Dre's All-Star Athletes Rock Out to White Stripes' 'Seven Nation Army'
- Amazon Inserts Its Own 'Man of the Year' Issue in Time to Promote Man in the High Castle